PDA

View Full Version : help on soho please

naghosthunter
10-18-2006, 06:02 AM
ok i have my site naghosthunters.com with bv and i want to use or try the soho how can i make a folder call it store then install the soho into that directory ? so that i can use it like this for my site? naghosthunters.com/store?????
i have tried but unable to get it installed. same as other stuff on the cpanelx
thanks
jim

Karen Mac
10-18-2006, 09:56 AM
Jim

Im not sure why it wont install. It should install anywhere you tell it to, however, if you are going to do an ssl and not use paypal, i dont know that you can get it installed in a sub domain, i think it has to be primary. I would put in a support ticket as to why its not installing as well as other stuff on you cpanel.

Karen

naghosthunter
10-18-2006, 05:43 PM
no i will be useing paypal due to they have a secured encryption within the checkout buttons once a person checks out also they take major credit cards as well i'm a poor boy living in a rich persons world and still going broke cannot afford copyrights, ssl, or anything fancy, just poor ol me and paypal. :)
thanks
jim

ps i tried to place a support ticket but it is teling me wrong email and password but it isn't so i placed an issue to support as well in general issues about S T not wanting to allow me to go in and report.

Karen Mac
10-18-2006, 06:05 PM
Jim

I answered you there too!

Karen

naghosthunter
10-18-2006, 06:24 PM
hmmm dang we move around a lot