Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Password Protected Forms

Hello
    I have an excellent working form for my sitehttp://lightningcycles.ca. I would like to implement a form for two different parties, 1 for the general public and 1 for dealers that can supply info for a purchase and once submitted allow their order to be recognized by the manufacturer, financial instution, and the shipping service as well as myself. This form has to be protected by a password as to not allow any outside confusion to the order process. I am trying to elliminate alot of contact requirements between myself and the routes needed in order to complete a sale and provide a delivery to my customers. My goal is to provide my customers with a support system for any issues my customers my have, much like Blue Voda has with support tickets.With the right forms(security installed), this should free up alot of my time so that I may concentrate my skills in other areas. Is that not what computers were designed to do?
    Thanks kenb

Re: Password Protected Forms

Hi Ken, look at your second thread on the same topic.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X