Pass Protect Form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pass Protect Form

I think I may have talked about yhis before but if you all don't mind I will ask again
    I recently added a fantastic form to my sitehttp://lightningcycles.ca and what a response I have received within the last two weeks from all over the world.
    Without that form, the site would not generate the interest that has come my way. The only problem I am having is this: I would like to make a form for dealer purchases only. This form should 1st be password protected. 2. Be able to (once completed) be sent directly to the manufacturer, shipping company, and myself.
    This would free up alot of my time so as I may be able to concentrate on other business unrelated to this site.
    The second form would be for any general public enquiries.
    The form I have now on my bsite has generated a number of contacts in only a couple of weeks and I cannot thank Navel enough for all the help with that.
    I think with another form, my site will be accessible to the general public as well as any dealer inquiries.

Thanks kenb Y

Re: Pass Protect Form

Please dissregard thread. Posted twice on same topic.

Comment

Re: Pass Protect Form

Hi Ken,

It can be done easily (for someone who knows about coding) but is is a bit complicated for the average user. The complexity also depends on the degree of automation you need for your form.

F.e., you can have a list of manufacturers, then a list of models that will be populated by the items of this manufacturer, then a third field that will be autofilled with the name of the shipping company that works with that manufacturer (unless it is the same shipping company in all cases, in which case it is easier). All this info should then be sent, properly formatted, in three different email addresses (yours, the manufacturer, and the shipping company).

Ofcourse you need a script that will do all of this.

This is a custom solution, not a generic one, and as such you should expect some fee to be paid to whoever build this for you. And, in my opinion, if you go to such a degree of automation, you should also have all the info stored also in a database (so you can retreive info whenever you want, without need to look up in your Outlook Express).

In other words, a real custom made pro solution. I beleive Watdaflip's Form Scripting Service could be a solution, if not, contact me though my form and we can see what can be done.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X