Form elements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form elements

The button feature does not have a style attributed to it. Using the object html dialog box the reqired html is not placed as in other form elements which are automatically configured by the object corner handles.
    Any chance of an update to include this feature?

Required effect

"<INPUT type="submit" style="WIDTH: 120px; HEIGHT: 25px; name="send" value="">"
    To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research!

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you are trying to say here.
    What exactly are you missing? Did you take a look at the Advanced Button in the Insert menu?
    Forum Moderator
    BlueVoda Spe******t

Comment

Originally posted by Pablo
      I'm sorry, I don't understand what you are trying to say here.
      What exactly are you missing? Did you take a look at the Advanced Button in the Insert menu?
      Didn't realize that this could be used as a form element (duh its late)
      Am use to using toolbar icons (its less mouse movement) and this object type is not included in the toolbar icons. (what about this! All toolbar items should have a corresponding icon!)
      TNX for the help

Comment

You can modify the toolbars just like in Office, so if you find that you're missing a button on the toolbar, you can simply add it yourself using the View|Customize option.
        We've only put the most common tools in the toolbar, to make the user interface a little bit less overwhelming for new users.
        Forum Moderator
        BlueVoda Spe******t

Comment

Originally posted by Pablo
          You can modify the toolbars just like in Office, so if you find that you're missing a button on the toolbar, you can simply add it yourself using the View|Customize option.
          We've only put the most common tools in the toolbar, to make the user interface a little bit less overwhelming for new users.
          My intention was that each menu object has an associated icon and that the toolbars would therefore remain text less

Comment

Well I guess you'll have to live without the icon for now...
            I hope this doesn't keep you from using the Advanced Button:)
            Forum Moderator
            BlueVoda Spe******t

Comment

Working...
            X