html Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• html Help

I've had several attempts at placing an aweber popover on my site. Boy! Have I had problems! Now aweber help desk has shown where I have doubled up on html and also inserted in the wrong spot. How do I remove these mistakes from my html file page? How do I get that html to notepad where I've been informed I could edit it?
    Worse still I've now deleted the Aweber campaigns hoping that would get rid of the mess to no avail. Help!
    M.J.Ming

Re: html problem

You should still have the original BVP file on your computer, so you could use
    bv ftp program and delete the html page on your website.

You could also go to your Cpanel and use your file manager to delete the html page on your website.

To view all your html on your computer bvp page
    right click outside your page and then click on view html

or if you have used an html box, delete the html box......
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Re: html problem

Open your page in BV. Delete the code from where you have put it. Republish the page. Now your page is again as it used to be before.

As for the second part: what html you need to edit? the code they have given you? If so, open Notepad (in Windows, Accessories, Notepad). Copy the code they have given you,(highlight the text, rig***lick, copy), then click on the Notepad window, rig***lick, Paste).
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X