X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Images on other pages fill with text from homepage nav bar

Hi -

OK here's one for Ghostbusters -

I have images on several pages that are basically skinny rectangles filled with a little color that stretch across the page and serve as the background color bar for section titles. When I publish the page they look perfect. But, for some reason, these images have a strange relationship to the nav bar on my homepage. When the subpage looks great, then half of the buttons on my nav bar lose their text and color and it looks like a broken page. So then I republish my homepage and it looks great. But then I go to the subpages and they are messed up. Now the subpages images show bizarre, cloudy, stretched out and distorted text from my nav bar buttons. So I can go back and forth, republishing each page and it will look perfect, but then the other page is messed up.

Finally, I have had to delete the images, which served as needed section dividers. I want to be able to use images on my website - seems like a basic thing.

Can anyone tell me what is going on and how to fix?????

Best -
    Tamara

Client ID 6614

Re: Images on other pages fill with text from homepage nav bar

PS - This may or may not be related, but this morning on my homepage, all the background which is normally white had turned to black. I republished and it looked fine, but this is kind of scary since I didn't actually make any changes to the website so it went black all on its own.

Do you know what this is caused by and how I can make sure I avoid this?

Thank you!!

Comment

Re: Images on other pages fill with text from homepage nav bar

What is the site address? so that we can have a look.

http://www.plusplace.co.uk
      royb@plusplace.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X