stats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stats

Hi everyone, I just read my stats. The search engines are picking me up through these forums. I think thats amazing. Has anyone else checked their stats and found this to be true? This is exciting news!
    www.hawaiionyourown.com

Re: stats

Glad to hear its working,
    Good luck
    Bill
    www.blueearthtea.com
    www.ftaaconsulting.com
    www.iaval.com
    www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Yep - that's what happens when you post with your url or anchor text url in public forums. And you can do yourself a favor by doing as I do - and make your link be with your anchor text - because that will give you credit for those words and help you move up in the searches done using them.
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

Yes, I have found this to be true. Actually, vodahost makes up for half of my visitors... (49.95%) Just keep on posting. :)

Comment

It is important to resist the temptation to "seed links" across the web in an effort to exploit this dynamic (demonstrated by the metrics created by visitors at VodaTalk visiting your sites) in other vulnerable areas such as blogs, other Forums, journals, and other "public" arenas. The SE's are quickly learning to calculate the True Relevance Quotient and have been known to penalize sites that have a perponderance of "unqualified links" independent of any measure you can safeguard against.

It is important to pay attention to the smallest of details when creating overall continuity (creating your site's content, 'relevancy' in construct, type of reciprocal links, where you post URL's, etc.) to not only achieve desired rank, but to maintain it.

There is no easy way to "fake it until you make it" in this online world. And, like some have discovered, getting caught has dire consequences.
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Yep, Vasili - we agree again - WHITE hat SEO is the way to go. In all areas of website building and marketing.
            Beth
            A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
            SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
            X