Completely re-designed My Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Completely re-designed My Website

I wanted to make it more colourful, what do you think ?

www.chris-watts.com

TO THE MODERATORS OF THIS FORUM

PS : I AM SORRY I PUT THIS ORIGINAL THREAD ACCIDENTALLY IN GENERAL SUPPORT ISSUES, I DIDN`T MEAN TO DO THAT

Very impressive!

I like the new layout a lot better.

Only thing I saw that was giving me a little trouble was the loading time.

Maybe try changing your .jpgs to .gifs?
    ::Steven.H::

Comment

Originally posted by Steven.H
      Very impressive!

I like the new layout a lot better.

Only thing I saw that was giving me a little trouble was the loading time.

Maybe try changing your .jpgs to .gifs?
      Actually I just reloaded your website and it went pretty fast.

I think I had a problem in my internet connection the first time.
      ::Steven.H::

Comment

nice site, one question, i wanted to do put some sample tracks on ly site like you did yours, can you tell me how u did it...thanx in advance

Comment

The First Thing you do is crop and fade the mp3 you have converted from the wave file.

then you upload them in the control panel to folder public.html, there you will see a message of whether the files uploaded successfully,

when you click on the newly uploaded file, you will see that it now has an url, you copy the shortcut,

by right clicking on the mouse and select copy shortcut, you then go to the bluevoda software, where your web page is, and type the text of the track carefully positioning it where you want it to be,

then you select the hyperlink symbol in blue voda, or right click on the highlighted text and select object properties, and paste in the field where the url is indicated please make sure you delete the HTTP already there when in the field as this is already included when you copied the shortcut, otherwise you will have 2 http's and this will then not work.

when you have done all that select the preview button, to see that when you click on one of the samples that it takes you to a blank page and a quicktime or windows media player comes up to play your sample.

Once this works simply click the publish button.

and voila your page has mp3 samples - you may want to include the message to right click and select save target as if you would like visitors to download the music to their computer especially if they have a telephone modem connection.

also some people think somethings is wrong when it goes to a white page you may also want to include a message as to what will be happening when they click your mp3 sample hyperlinks.

I hope this description will prove to be helpful to you

I WISH YOU SUCCESS FOR YOUR WEBSITE,

And thank you for your comments on mine.

Regards

Chris Watts.
          Originally posted by Platinumjoker
          nice site, one question, i wanted to do put some sample tracks on ly site like you did yours, can you tell me how u did it...thanx in advance

Comment

I can't agree more, totally awesome!
            www.assetravel.com

Comment

Wow!!!

All I can say is WOW!!!

Ok, I will say more. lol

You did a great job. You have really come a long way from your first site with blue voda.

Jet
              Every one has talent, they just need to look for it.

http://www.selectsilkscreenings.com

Promtoinal products for your business.

http://www.strongpromotions.com

Comment

Working...
              X