X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Voda Penetration into Turkish Market

To whom it may concern,

My name is Mert Erkal. I am 32 years old male from Istanbul, Turkey. I am a naval architecture. I have been working for a multinational shipping companies marketing department since 1998. I was searching internet for finding an easy solution to my new hobby, website building. I found Blue Voda and i was delighted to see such an easy-to-use software. I installed the program, and i am going to apply for Voda Host soon when i finish my website.

I also checked your prices. They are awesome! When compared to Turkish website builders offerings, your prices are very compatible. Bearing in mind that Turkish government will soon make a law on e-commerce and will put website building mandatory for all Turkish companies, there are lots of opportunuties in this country with your current prices. Currently half of the Turkish companies have a "so-called" website, they are very primitive. The law will not only put a website mandatory, it will also push the companies to make it in a structured way. In other words, most of the companies will renew their website. In a country like Turkey managing GDP growth of 6-7 % for the last 4-5 years, this is equal to hundreds of thousands of websites in the next couple of years.

However even i, an internet freak who spends 6-8 hours on the net daily, have heard of your product recently. I am quite sure that most of the internet users are not aware of your product in Turkey.

I wondered whether you are thinking of penetrating into Turkish e-commerce market, an emerging market in the world. I wondered if you will be interested if i say i would like to be your representative in Turkish market.

If you are interested i hereby confirm you that i can serve you by:
    • Providing up-to-date reports from Turkish e-commerce market, latest e-commerce projects etc.
    • Economic forecasts related to Turkish market
    • Legal aspects of e-commerce in Turkish market
    • Marketing & PR of Blue Voda
    • Translating your website to Turkish language
    • Giving support to Turkish users by e-mail

And this is my first marketing activity for you:

Your company name is Affili Sys. "Afili" means "eye-catching" in Turkish language. Very good slogan for the Turkish ads...

Looking forward to hear from you.

Best Regards,
    Mert Erkal
    Istanbul, Turkey
Working...
X