Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tracking visits

Hi
    Is there a way I can track visits using cpanel to my site. I mean where the hits are coming from. Like putting some kind of code in my site that will tell
    me if hits are from google, popup ads, and so forth. I want to know where my
    traffic are coming from and sales. "Its important to know where my sales are from". If I can't do it through cpanel can someone recommend something cheap.
    Thank you
    David H
    Have Fun, Be Safe :
    Self Defense Products
    Hidden Cameras

Re: tracking visits

You can find what you need in your cpanel Stats. Open cpanel, go to Web/FTP Stats then clcik on AWStats.
    Bill
    www.blueearthtea.com
    www.ftaaconsulting.com
    www.iaval.com
    www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Or, you could put in an anlaytics code and get everything you could ever want. I think that I have a pic at this location: http://www.electronics4dummies.com/untitled5.bmp

Comment

Originally posted by leebring
        Hi
        Is there a way I can track visits using cpanel to my site. I mean where the hits are coming from. Like putting some kind of code in my site that will tell
        me if hits are from google, popup ads, and so forth. I want to know where my
        traffic are coming from and sales. "Its important to know where my sales are from". If I can't do it through cpanel can someone recommend something cheap.
        Thank you
        David H

Check this out.

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/goo...analytics.html
        (: Read Only The Good Stuff And Your Day Will Be Blessed :)

Comment

Originally posted by bill2006
          You can find what you need in your cpanel Stats. Open cpanel, go to Web/FTP Stats then clcik on AWStats.
          Well said, Bill, despite the continued fascination of some to over-complicate things and still know not how to use the data properly........
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

just found this information..holy cow the stats are cool..WOW
            http://www.beebrothers.org

Success is not a doorway. It is a staircase.

Comment

LOL!

Just don't "sting" yourself by using the info poorly.....establish a routine to regularly monitor your stats and establish a personal "program" to implement necessary changes in response to them.

You should be pleasantly surprised with the results of your focused attention to the details your website's evolution.

"Plan Your Work, Work Your Plan"
              . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
              * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
              X