Try saving them to your desktop!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Blue Voda into Turkish Market - Question to VodaHost

Dear VodaHost,

My name is Mert Erkal. I am 32 years old male from Istanbul, Turkey. I am a naval architecture. I have been working for a multinational shipping companies marketing department since 1998. I was searching internet for finding an easy solution to my new hobby, website building. I found Blue Voda and i was delighted to see such an easy-to-use software. I installed the program, and i am going to apply for Voda Host soon when i finish my website.

I also checked your prices. They are awesome! When compared to Turkish website builders offerings, your prices are very compatible. Bearing in mind that Turkish government will soon make a law on e-commerce and will put website building mandatory for all Turkish companies, there are lots of opportunuties in this country with your current prices. Currently half of the Turkish companies have a "so-called" website, they are very primitive. The law will not only put a website mandatory, it will also push the companies to make it in a structured way. In other words, most of the companies will renew their website. In a country like Turkey managing GDP growth of 6-7 % for the last 4-5 years, this is equal to hundreds of thousands of websites in the next couple of years.

However even i, an internet freak who spends 6-8 hours on the net daily, have heard of your product recently. I am quite sure that most of the internet users are not aware of your product in Turkey.

I wondered whether you are thinking of penetrating into Turkish e-commerce market, an emerging market in the world. I wondered if you will be interested if i say i would like to be your representative in Turkish market.

If you are interested i hereby confirm you that i can serve you by:

• Providing up-to-date reports from Turkish e-commerce market, latest e-commerce projects etc.
      • Economic forecasts related to Turkish market
      • Legal aspects of e-commerce in Turkish market
      • Marketing & PR of Blue Voda
      • Translating your website to Turkish language
      • Giving support to Turkish users by e-mail

And this is my first marketing activity for you:

Your company name is Affili Sys. "Afili" means "eye-catching" in Turkish language. Very good slogan for the Turkish ads...

Looking forward to hear from you.

Best Regards,
      Mert Erkal
      Istanbul, Turkey

Comment

Re: Too Dumb To Even Add Templates

Hi,

I'm a total Newbie but if struggling with web sites makes anyone think they are being Dumb.... I'd be a complete gibbering idiot, so don't worry. Actually my wife thinks I am anyway.... but thats a different thread lol

I found that opening a new folder for example within "My Documents" and saving my downloads into that, made life easier and it makes the items easier to find as well. Just make sure you select that particular folder when you download the item, it's very easy to forget to change the default folder that comes up on the download box when you save them.

Keep smiling
        John
        www.goinfishing.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X