Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP: How do I create a forum on my website?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP: How do I create a forum on my website?

How do u create a forum on your website.....does it involve a form of some kind. Anyone please HELP

Re: HELP: How do I create a forum on my website?

No, it does not. Forums are dedicated scripts. You need to install one. Go in your CP, click on Fantastico (The last icon in your CP main screen) , and then select one of the available forums. This will take you to the installation wizard. It is very easy to install a forum through Fantastico
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Ok thank you but I am slightly confused.....What is a CO???

Comment

Originally posted by HotStuf1818
        Ok thank you but I am slightly confused.....What is a CO???
        Sorry, that was a typo. I meant CP
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X