email security

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• email security

I know that paypal will ensure security on my order page, but how do I get security for my contact page?
    www.hawaiionyourown.com

Re: email security

Scuba, your form (processed by ABVFP) is already secured against bots and even manual injection (it will only send to one email address at a time). However, the info is transmitted through the net in a non encrypted way. If you want further security, you need to purchase a SSL certificate.

Please also note that Paypal provides security only regarding the payment that the visitor goes there to make, not your Order form. For your Buy (order) page the same considerations as for your contact form are valid.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: email security

Navel, Thank you for all your help. I am concerned about the consumer's email being address being safe from hackers. Maybe I will purchas the ssl certificate just for this reason.
      www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

Working...
      X