Am I ready for SE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I ready for SE?

Hi All: We'll I've tried to do my homework here on the forum...I think I am ready to submit a support ticket for my free search engine submission. I am only going to do this once, so I want to be sure I've pretty much covered the basics. I would appreciate any input on if my site is ready to submit. Thanks for all the time all of you put into helping us!

www.journeyshappen.com
    Cindy Smentowski

Re: Am I ready for SE?

Why have you put vodahost as a keyword in your meta keywords? That is NOT a keyword for your site. Your keywords have to be related to your site. Also, it takes away from the professionalism of your business site to have the webbuilder and voda banners on the home page. You could put a nice small little statement with a link that you use or you build with Voda and BV. But unless your site is about web building - you shouldn't have links for that. You need to keep the profesionalism there. And that detracts from it - same with the aardvark logo. You'd be much better looking for travel sites and/or travel awards you could win and put icons for on the site.

If you want to do a links page or directory - those would be able to be added there.

BTW, I don't think you need to submit the site at all - as you have already been spidered by all the major se's - however you can if you want to see if it helps with some little spiders or directories.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Thanks Beth. You bring up a good point. I am certified for a number of destinations and I could put those on my site. Good idea as well on the links page...a better place for bv, aardvark and others I haven't done yet that are travel related. Thanks again for your input!
      Cindy Smentowski

Comment

You're welcome - and yes, get those certifications up there - gives you credibility!
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Hi Dreamlady! I'm not as technical as Beth, but just
          from looking and navigating your site, I say it's a hit!
          I like vivid colors and yours are balanced well. The
          pictures are great quality. I will definately remember
          to use your site in the future. I hope to plan a trip
          someday back to a place I visited while in the Navy
          called 'Capree' off the coast of Naples.
          Brad Arnold.......
          www.baldwincomusic.com
          www.Northbaldwinhamradio.org

ClickheretoBlastyoursitetomany
          !Free Search Engine Submission!
          Talking Avatar for your web site!
          Free sound editor
          Voda Host Tutorials

Comment

Thank you Brad! When you get ready to check prices for your trip, please email me as I have access to other vendors that are not on my booking engine or website yet. As you know, these websites are always a work in progress.

I took a look at your site. How much fun that is! My brother plays in a local band sometimes and is part of what is called the Black Rose Acoustic Society here in Colorado Springs, CO. We have so much fun as they have various groups perform off and on. I will have to tell my brother about your site. You've done quite a bit there! Congratulations!
            Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Working...
            X