Linking to the form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linking to the form

I feel like an idiot, but I missed something here. I have set up all of the files needed to create a multi-part form. Navaldesign even helped me by loading some of the forms. I have checked eveything over, twice, and am ready to give it a try. The problem I have is how do I direct the user to the form. I tried creating a link to contactform.bvp and contactform.html. Both resulted in page 404 errors. I am so close. I printed the 51 pages of notes from this forum created by navaldesign, bethers, vasili and the forum administrator and I cannot figure this last and most critical step.

Any assistance would be greatly apprecieated.

Thanx

Re: Linking to the form

Your problem is that you are using frames (or redirections), so you can't really understand what is what. Your form is in http://www.chicagocycleconnection.com/contactus.html
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X