Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• email spoofing

Hi
    My email is bieng spoofed, what can I do?
    can someone help me please,
    Thanks

Re: email spoofing

I am afraid that there is nothing you or VodaHost can do. Email spoofing is impossible to stop.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I get lot of mail delivery reports of underliverd emails from accounts that I have not made.
      Don't really understand why there is nothing I can do about this where can I read something about it.
      Thanks in advance.

Comment

If somebody in Ulan Bator sends out a 1 or 1 million emails and uses your email address as the return email address, how can you possibly stop him? It is impossible to stop someone from entering your email in the reply field. Or our email or Tony Blairs email...etc...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Naval Design provided me with this link that will encrypt your email address

http://www.dynamicdrive.com/emailriddler/

you then apply it to your site via html .... you email address is then encrypted and those spammers can not get it ....

he also has a handy contact form you may wish to investigate with him .

this will cure problems for the future, but in the meantime, these spoofers and spammers have your email address ....

I have had the same problem, have narrowed it down by the use of this, and am considering revising my email addresses now, and using the encryption method and they will not have the new email addresses.

i stopped all auto-responders and I also stopped forwarding my website email addresses to my personal account ....

this has lessened the amount greatly, I am uneasy with the ones that I do get that read with my email address as sending some others spam ... they are not coming from me, and this does bother me .... i hope i never get blamed for it .....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
          X