This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

I have tried and tried to do as the email told me but it keeps saying error!!
    this is what I am trying to do:
    In order for your new Domain Name to work on our servers, you must first configure it.

[1] Point your browser to VBS: https://vodahost.com/vbs

[2] Login using the username and password below.

[3] Under "My Sites" you will see "My Domains" listed.

[4] The next screen will present you with your Domain Name which should be click-able. Clicking on the Domain Name will take you to the next screen that enables you to update the contact information and name server "DNS" information. If you have a VodaHost web hosting account, please consult your original welcome letter to find out what your name servers are. Alternatively please submit a support ticket and we will be happy to tell you what your name servers are.

[5] The final step after you have updated your name servers is to add your new Domain Name to your VodaHost control panel (cPanel) as an add-on domain. Click Here to learn how to do this.

I AM HAVING TROUBLE WITH #3 and #4...when I do #3 it pops up error and I havent even seen my control panel!! Am I just dumb or what?? Someone please help....

Re: Help

The instructions #3 and #4 are for your account .... not your control panel ... two different logins ....

you log into my account with the small grey writing at the very top of the email you received.

you log into your control panel further down the page in the red writing ...

so you need to log into your account, then once in there, you will see "My Sites"

Hope this helps!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

okay, it is #4 that I am getting the error on...it will not let me update. And I am still not seeing anything about control panel to do the add on.
      Thanks for trying to help...I feel dumb...maybe my husband can figureit out tomorrow!

Comment

made it to the control panel AND...this is what happened...
        It told me that I could not park my main domain and that my domain and subdomain could not be added..???? What am I doing wrong??

Comment

Please submit a support ticket and will do it for you.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X