Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joining Vodahost, Good Move !!!!!

To all prospective Vodahost web hosting Customers,

After having great difficulties with my previous service provider and searched the web for and alternative option I found Vodahost. Nervously I decided to sign on and givie it a go. Initially using Blue Voda to help me build my site and progressing onto my own script and publishing via the exellent FTP manager.

Not only have I found Voda Host to have an exellent aftersales service and support department (Not that you need it) but the customer forum and the members within it have been a great help and have enabled me to sort out all of my hosting, application, script and other technical problems without having to submit a support ticket.

For those with very little knowlege regarding building and hosting a site I would strongly recomend that you stop searching and sign up. The knowledge and support from this forum and Vodahost Helpdesk will enable you to create what you are looking for and give you the confidence to try bold new applications previously beyond your scope. For me it has really been a great education.

Well Done all at Voda Host and this forum.

Special thanks to Navaldesign and Vasali for all your patience, help and support.
Working...
X