Wanted: Your Kind Opinion - Go Easy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Your Kind Opinion - Go Easy

Would you learned folks mind reviewing my site for quality and content? Not that it shows up or anything but I'm sure one day it will!

Thanks people.

Have a great day!

Re: Wanted: Your Kind Opinion - Go Easy

Hey Malcolm

Your Site is looking pretty good and the Nav Buttons all seem to work well. I would think about changing the Index button to a Home button

I found the text in Red difficult to read as it is very glary. (My eye sight isn't the best) You might want to change your page width to 800 to fit into most browsers.

Also I don't know if you resized your pics but the one on your home page took a while to load on my browser.

But overall I got the message and the feel of your site. Looking good!!!

All the best
    Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

Nice work,
      You might want to title your home page something else other than 'index' and for presentation purposes use sentence Caps for title, looks more professional
      One of your links appears to be misdirected. Check "WIN Free Speaking Engagement" redirects to win free books.
      Use PixResizer to load a smaller pic.

Good luck with your book.
      Bill
      www.blueearthtea.com
      www.ftaaconsulting.com
      www.iaval.com
      www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Hi Malcolm,

At the bottom of your home page the "book early" part in red is overlapping the rest of the text in my Browser - Mozilla. You may want to reposition it.

I agree with above, your page needs to have your website name. i guess you know the drill, page properties- name page.

Good luck!

Jolie
        __________________________________________________ ____________
        http://www.eehomework.com

Comment

hi malcolm you site looks good but the big bold letters malcolm mills needs to be brought down a tad it is overlapping your words on top other than that looks great.
          "Jim"

Hillbilly Electronics LLC

Comment

You need the titles for se's.

Are you planning to sell the book via a link online? I highly recommend it - you'll lose lots of potential sales if you have them all email you.

Very good start.
            Beth
            A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
            SEO - The Basics

Comment

Everthing that I noticed has been mentioned, except no overla[pping. The biggest tech. problem is the slow loading
              of the photo, maybe do as Bill mentions and resize, and name your pages, well, Bethers is right too. Good Luck
              Choco777
              www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

The red text at the top of the page, its not clear what the symbol between business and buyers is. It could be "&" but its not regognisable
                www.glidingcomp.com

Comment

All the above comments make sense to me..
                  Over all, I really like the site and the content is great.. you'll do well.. for sure... Good luck.

Comment

Hi ez-ez ! Whether you can help me with my form? I cannot already understand week in what my mistake! I have made the form on 4 pages - the last 3 pages work fine, but 1 page is lost - does not come on e-mail!
                    http://www.usinstallationservices.com/ it is my site, come on Windows (I while work only above it - allow to finish the god though it:)). I online all time mine ICQ 85-813-412 or Skype mine nik Michael Vinokurov. I see you now too in online. In thankful in advance! Mike
                    P.S. If you need to come on my server - let know!

Comment

malcolm this is what i was refereing to as over lapping...

Business & Buyers ... Making It All Work malcolm mills "Malcolm Mills" is overlapping with the word "work" work is slightly behind your name.
                      might be my settings on explorer i have it set to medium.
                      "Jim"

Hillbilly Electronics LLC

Comment

Hi Michael.. I can always have a look.. I need to see the form and the script you are using to process the form.. At this stage, your server login details are not necessary.. I am sorry about the delay in this but I just saw your post for the first time.

Please give me the url for the form page and I'll have a look. cheers mate.

Comment

Hey Voda Volks,
                          You probably thought I was dead I was away so long. Don't tell me you didn't notice.

But now I'm back with a whole new set of problems. Ain't BV life grand?

I made the recomended changes to my Home page (including renaming it Home from Index) and the layout is much better. Thanks for everyone's input. Unfortunately all the other pages remember the Home page BEFORE the changes! I can't see where to fix it either.

I have tried removing Home from each button bar and re-entering it but to no avail. Help me Guru people. I all seemed so simple.

Question 2. Can you run out of pages in BCV? Is there a page limit?

Really appreciate your come back on this. I couldn't find a simlar case.
                          Best to you all.

Cheers

Malcolm

Comment

No there is no limited to pages with blue voda ....

Not really sure what you are referring to with your home page problem ...

all the links appear to work, all go to the correct pages, or so I think

Just one suggestion ... your navigation bar is in a different spot on every page, it is really nice if it were in the same area on every page ....
                            You might consider changing that on your pages, just a suggestion though ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                            02036089024 / United Kingdom
                            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

hi Malcolm - I agree about the nav buttons - they are all over the place also some of your pages are not centered and some are wider than others
                              over all looks pretty good
                              Ann
                              www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
                              www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
                              www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Comment

Working...
                              X