Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

to all master's, i need help badly. for uploading mp3 files.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to all master's, i need help badly. for uploading mp3 files.

Hi to all! I have a favor, I have problem on my thesis, I hope you can help me?.. please help me for giving me sample program's or code's for uploading mp3 file's and images using php and mysql and how to use it or play it on a web page to my local host? I can't find the way how to do this, I have heard the blob, but I don't have any idea to use it. What I’m must suppose to do?and what is the best to do for uploading mp3 files?.. I‘am beginner for creating webpage and I’m currently studying and working on my thesis right now, my web projects is not done yet...I have my compiler PHP and MYSQL and my web server is Apache… Thank you very much to anyone. Thank you Voda host! godbless..

Re: to all master's, i need help badly. for uploading mp3 files.

You can have a look and download Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor which is a script for uploading ANY type of file (from your computer, in a website). By analysing the main script, abvfp.php you can get some useful tips. I don't beleive that you will find many posts on storing the data in a MySQL, though there are some. Use the search tool of this forum.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X