Cannot view published pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot view published pages

I have read through the posts and tried most of the suggestions. Hopefully there is an easy answer. I published my index and a second page and they published successfully. When you go to the website there is only advertisements. It is http://edgerydoo.com/ Thank you, Marleen
    Marleen
    www.edgerydoo.com

Re: Cannot view published pages

go to you welcome email, change server settings.
    https://vodahost.com/modernbill/

Click on my sites, my domains, the domain name then
    change DNS.

You should use the below:

ns5.vodahost.com
    ns6.vodahost.com

all the best
    jahnSELE

Comment

I can see perfectly your website. (Made in Soho, green template) Be patient, it is only a DNS propagation issue.

Please DO NOT touch your DNS as suggested, they are already set up ok.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I did not publish the Soho green template page. I published one that I did in BlueVoda. There are two pages that I published. Is there a time that you should wait after publishing to look at them? Thanks
        Marleen
        www.edgerydoo.com

Comment

Well, i'm sorry but you have a soho site in the address you have posted above. Maybe that's the wrong address ? Or maybe you have installed also Soho ? because if you did, Soho overwrites the BV page. This is the information i receive about the domain above:
          Domain Name: EDGERYDOO.COM
          Registrar: ENOM, INC.
          Whois Server: whois.enom.com
          Referral URL: http://www.enom.com
          Name Server: NS18.VODAHOST.COM
          Name Server: NS17.VODAHOST.COM
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you so much. I found the page and it is the Soho page. Can I simply uninstall Soho? I was trying to figure out which one I wanted to use and I think that I like my BV pages the best but I will probably use the Soho shopping cart. Marleen
            Marleen
            www.edgerydoo.com

Comment

Yes, you can unistall it through Fantastico. Go to the same page as for installation, then click on remove. There is a special procedure to use for installing Soho again in a subdomain, in order to use it for your shopping cart.
              Navaldesign

Comment

It worked. I uninstalled and them republished. My index page came up. I wish that it were wider but I will work on that. If I may, a second question (or do you want a new thread?) I also published my second page so that when you click on Enter my second page comes up. I think that I have it correct but it does not change. Can you take a look. Thank you. Marleen
                Marleen
                www.edgerydoo.com

Comment

Got it working. Thank you.
                  Marleen
                  www.edgerydoo.com

Comment

Working...
                  X