Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dew-NewPHPLinks Installation Problem

Hi everyone

I try to install "Dew-NewPHPLinks" via Fantastico, to a directory call "dir" of a subdomaindomain.
    It looks to installed ok, but when i try to visit www.mydomain.com/dir it comes the following error:

"Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@mydomain.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
    More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. "

The strage think is that the admin panel in www.mydomain.com/dir/admin works perfect.

I tried to installed and removed several times in difernet folder names but allways the same.

Any idea???????????????

Thanks
    Theodore

Re: Dew-NewPHPLinks Installation Problem

Originally posted by theodore
    Hi everyone

I try to install "Dew-NewPHPLinks" via Fantastico, to a directory call "dir" of a subdomaindomain.
    It looks to installed ok, but when i try to visit www.mydomain.com/dir it comes the following error:

"Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@mydomain.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
    More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. "

The strage think is that the admin panel in www.mydomain.com/dir/admin works perfect.

I tried to installed and removed several times in difernet folder names but allways the same.

Any idea???????????????

Thanks
    Theodore
    It sounds like you've possibly entered in a wrong value in the script where you have had to change it yourself. Have you got a copy of the script we can have a look at and see where you may have have gone wrong??
    Also I had something like this on my main website and it appeared there was a problem on the hosting side as a quick submit of a ticket to vodahost soon got the problem sorted.
    HTH
    Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
    FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Re: Dew-NewPHPLinks Installation Problem

Should have checked the link myself first. Seems to work fine when I follow the link so doesn't appear to be a problem
      Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
      FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Working...
      X