visitor's posing pic's & forms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• visitor's posing pic's & forms

Hello every one, i have been trying to make a post the the visitor's can insert or up load there pic's, can anyone pls held me on this?

and one more this is that i have created this form and doesn't seem to send me a mail? think i have done something seriously wrong...

help needed......

http://www.wicked-obsession.com/member_register.html

Re: visitor's posing pic's & forms

First of all, you have set the form action to "mailto:......" but you have midded the "i" . It is "malto :...." Correct this. Also set the enctype to be "plain text" if you insist on using the "mailto.." method.

Please note that this method WILL FAIL in many cases. Please read the text UNDER the multimedia presentation in BlueVoda Form Tutorial 1

You can also opt for the new Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

visitor's posing pic's & forms

thanks for you reply,
      i got the form to work. thanks...

still need help with the posting of the pic's- is there a option that customers can attach a pic??

thanks for your help

garth

wicked-obsession.com

Comment

Working...
      X