More Changes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Changes!

Been gone for awhile, busy reworking the site a bit! Made some "simple" banners, and added some more content. Hope you enjoy!
    Thanks for the visit!!!
    Sincerely, Farmboyzim...
    www.farmboyzimsflightsims.com
    Last edited by farmboyzim; 08-30-2005, 09:40 AM.
    Sincerely,
    Farmboyzim

Very nice.
    ::Steven.H::

Comment

Originally posted by farmboyzim
      Been gone for awhile, busy reworking the site a bit! Made some "simple" banners, and added some more content. Hope you enjoy!
      Thanks for the visit!!!
      Sincerely, Farmboyzim...
      What can I say...other looking good, great site
      www.bluevodaexchangelink.com
      BluevodaExchangeLink Help Center
      Bluevodaexchangelink Forum

The only place for bluevoda site to be linked with!

Comment

Thanks much gang!
        Has anyone else noticed that when you show off your work to a "non web maker"/user, that it is sort of anti climatic? What I mean to say is, after long hours at the 'puter, you finally have a page or two that you're happy with, and when you show it, it may take only a few minutes for that person to see it, and hopefully say something like, "that looks nice". You can't really explain what went into it, even I would find that a dry commentary! Now, I mean this with no hard feelings or bitterness, on the contrary, it's kind of humorous! I think that's what makes comments from the "web making community" even more appreciated! Thanks again!
        Sincerely, Farmboyzim
        Sincerely,
        Farmboyzim

Comment

Originally posted by farmboyzim
          Thanks much gang!
          Has anyone else noticed that when you show off your work to a "non web maker"/user, that it is sort of anti climatic? What I mean to say is, after long hours at the 'puter, you finally have a page or two that you're happy with, and when you show it, it may take only a few minutes for that person to see it, and hopefully say something like, "that looks nice". You can't really explain what went into it, even I would find that a dry commentary! Now, I mean this with no hard feelings or bitterness, on the contrary, it's kind of humorous! I think that's what makes comments from the "web making community" even more appreciated! Thanks again!
          Sincerely, Farmboyzim
          LOL, I know what you mean, you sit back and go great, very happy with that, it taken your hours, days to do....then you show to someone and all they is nice lol

Your site has taken alot of work and planning, and it shows in how good it is!
          www.bluevodaexchangelink.com
          BluevodaExchangeLink Help Center
          Bluevodaexchangelink Forum

The only place for bluevoda site to be linked with!

Comment

Lol,
            It is a bit like buying a piece of art and showing it on the coffee table, then someone says "what's that?" You say it is a conversation piece. They say "oh".

I know just what you mean!!!

Comment

"That's Nice"

I'm glad I'm not the only one then! At least WE know what it takes!
              Thanks for the very kind comments Madddog! Take care!
              Sincerely, Farmboyzim
              Sincerely,
              Farmboyzim

Comment

Hey Maddog!

Checked out your sites again. Very impressive grapics action! I'm going to have to figure that out! FYI: On your Fenlands site, the second text box in the intro seems to have an incomlete sentance in it. Just to let you know. Your sites look great! Take care, and again thanks for you kind comments!
                Sincerely, Farmboyzim
                Sincerely,
                Farmboyzim

Comment

Working...
                X