movable guides -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• movable guides -

Im not sure at all if thats what they are called. What I would find useful is a movable guide that would allow centering. a visible guide that I can move around my template. What Im using now is the shapes..lol...that way if I want something aligned in accordance to the 300 mark, I can use the side of the rectangle to make sure it all is the same...across also same thing..I know Im very bad discriptivally, so I hope Ive said this correctly.

Re: movable guides -

http://widgets.yahoo.com/gallery/?search=grid
    I use this for all of my Graphics Applications.
    CarbonTerry
    Semper Fi
    Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
    Zone 5 Photo
    My USMC

Comment

What a handy little tool. Shame Google didn’t think of that one.
      Would be real nice if BV had a button where you could turn a grid like this on/off as the lines are much better than dots.

Thanks for this one.

Chris.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Originally posted by CarbonTerry
        http://widgets.yahoo.com/gallery/?search=grid
        I use this for all of my Graphics Applications.
        does that work with bluevoda? I dont want to just download it. (did I say that?...lol).

Comment

Originally posted by kassi59
          does that work with bluevoda? I dont want to just download it. (did I say that?...lol).
          Hi Kate, Must admit I thought it was a stand alone item. But I had to download the Yahoo tool bar. But if you do! & don’t want the bar, just un-tick the boxes that say (show tool bar) when down loading & it will leave an icon in the popup bar at the bottom of your screen. Once you have the bar down loaded, go back to http://widgets.yahoo.com/gallery/?search=grid & download the grid add on.
          Would be nice if some of the things that are in yahoos add on area could be put on a website via a link.
          Once you downloaded the grid, go to the icon at the bottom & select the grid & its just like having a transparent grid over BV that you can left click on to slide it around.

Good luck. (it’s a handy tool)

Chris.
          Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

thanks chris...but what Im trying to do is to limit my downloading..I do way too much and my puter is screaming for surrender!..lol..I was hoping to be able to have that available within bluevoda.
            see I have an issue with downloading everything I can..and I dont believe there is a cure for that...lol...or Id take it!...
            not to mention the farther away from yahoo for me the better...
            I dont want to sound ungreatful at all! Im trying to show strength..then later I will probably just download it...lol..
            thanks so much!

Comment

Sounds like you need some robots to do an early spring clean? or another hard drive/room to chuck everything into. lol

Take care.

Chris.
              Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

haha...you know it darlin'! Im working on that with one of our trusted comrades to get some well here fall/winter AND early spring cleaning!...lol...a new machine would be nice...
                just love to download!...lol

Comment

Working...
                X