new... need LOTS of info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new... need LOTS of info

ok.. first and foremost... the site I"m creating is for a young entertainer (which will create LOADS of revenue for everyone involved)... I need help understanding how to get in here and create a photo gallery that WON'T direct to another page... I know it can be done, but I just can't figure out the html script to do it.. I simply want a list of black and white or greyscale thumbnail images and once someone rolls their cusor over them, the actual photo will be shown in a larger area right beside the list.
    Another issue... there's gonna be a fan club section.. I wanna have lines on the page that people can enter their info (name, age, location, etc.) thru a little pop-up box and once the hit enter, they will recieve an auto responder saying 'thank you' and all that...
    I also want to incorporate a counter that can be manually reset and a list box that scrolls from top to bottom, so it can be used to display touring info...
    What do I need to do and are there any plug-ins or scripting programs that you would suggest using to resolve these issues that I'm facing?

Thank you..
    R. Hill (lawaylon****.com)

1) The thumbnail roll over effect can be accomplished with a java script. What actually happens is that the full photo loads in the back ground

2) a great free hit counter can be found at the below

A free yet reliable invisible web tracker, highly configurable hit counter and real-time detailed web stats.

3) if you want some mailing list & autoresponder software click the below

The rest can be best expalined verbally, call me. I am sure you will have lots of questions

***** :D

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X