Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question Concerning Form Maker Pro! Please Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question Concerning Form Maker Pro! Please Help!

I've installed form maker pro sucessfully, however when I go to log in (with the correct user name and password) it does nothing. It does not let me into the program. What's wrong? Is it installed correctly? Please Help!

Re: Question Concerning Form Maker Pro! Please Help!

Could it be that you simply remember wrong your password or username ?

If this is true (which is most probable), you need to either delete everything and start from scratch, or delete at least the Database tables and run again the fmp/install.php page
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I'll try it thanks

Comment

It worked. I got the log to work, but I can't get the email responder to work. It won't send the info my email address.

Comment

Check your email address entered in the general info section. if it has been mistaken, the info is being sent to the wrong email address. Also check your spam or junk email folder. Sometimes, you receive the mails, but they end up in there.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X