Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Re: Checking HTML and Meta Tag Content On My New Site.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Checking HTML and Meta Tag Content On My New Site.

Hello,
    Ive run a Web site checking program on my site which is designed to highlight faults in meta tags and faults which could effect search engine rankings. The program is called CEO and I think I obtained it from a link on here at some point.

The program lists a multitude of errors in html, headers, and content, no Alt Tags, all sorts of things, and given that ive simply built the pages using Voda Host, and have no html knowledge, I simply don't know what the progs talking about or how to rectify it !!!!

Is it possible for someone to look at the pages ( the main one being index.html ) and tell me if I need to worry about all the problems this program is finding, before I request a submission to search engines from Voda Host ? I know it's a very basic site and it was intended to be so, but I am a little concerned about the results this other program has brought up.
    Thank you
    John www.goinfishing.co.uk

John,

I just answered you in the other thread you posted in the review room! You have right click disabled so i cant view your source or your meta!

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Karen
      I know, I replied to you as well lol !! I put the post in there in error thinking it was the correct forum ( I'm new to all this forum thing ) Ive removed the disable function now...... never never never to be retuned again.

Thanks for taking the trouble to reply Karen.

Comment

Another reason to never use right click disabled - although it doesn't stop me LOL- got to teach Karen to get around it also.
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
        X