Please help me to finish my forms!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help me to finish my forms!!!

Hi everybody ! Whether you can help me with my form? I cannot already understand week in what my mistake! I have made the form on 4 pages - the last 3 pages work fine, but 1 page is lost - does not come on e-mail!
    http://www.usinstallationservices.com/ it is my site, come on Windows (I while work only above it - allow to finish the god though it:)). I online all time mine ICQ 85-813-412 or Skype mine nik Michael Vinokurov. I see you now too in online. In thankful in advance! Mike
    P.S. If you need to come on my server - let know!

Re: Please help me to finish my forms!!!

Hi Misha, let me know if you still have problems, if you do, i'll download your pages and have a look to see if something is wrong.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi Georgios!Yes man I still stay in the same point!I hope so you will find my mistake!!! Misha

Comment

Originally posted by Michael73
        Hi Georgios!Yes man I still stay in the same point!I hope so you will find my mistake!!! Misha
        Ok Misha, this is just a courtesy post: your form is ok now.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

George when we are talk on a phone , I ask you how to make my report from site-forms to e-mail in same way they are looks on site ,because I recive backwords report!Look it:

Values submitted from web site form :
          First_Name: : MIKE
          *Last_name: : VIN
          *Address: : 1383 46 AVE NORTH
          *City: : ST.PETE
          Zip_code/Postal : 33702
          email : TAKTAK@INBOX.RU
          *Day_phone: : 1234457
          Ext: : 123
          Cell_phone: : 1234567
          Evening_phone: : 12345667
          Contact_time_: : Evening
          :Create_Password: : 123456789
          submit_ : Next page-3
          *Choose_the_appropriate_status_for_this_project:__ __________ : Planing & Budgeting
          *When_would_you_like_this_request_to_be_completed? ___ : 7-8 weeks
          *Approximate_Budget:______________________________ ____________________ : $ 35,000-$ 45,000
          Do_you_need_help_after_business_hours?__No :
          Is_this_request_covered_by_an_insurance_claim?___N o :
          Is_this_location_a_commercial_location?____No :
          Do_you_own_the_home_for_this_request?____Yes :
          Describe_Your_Project: : AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
          Single-hung_(lower_half_opens)___________________________ ______ :
          Fixed_(non_opening_picture_window)________________ _________ :
          Siding_Window_____________________________________ __________________________________ :
          Sliding_Glass_Door________________________________ ____________________ :
          Single_hung_(lower_haif_opens) :
          Bay_Window________________________________________ __________________________________ :
          French_Door_______________________________________ ______________________ :
          Casement_Window___________________________________ _____________________________ :
          Storm_Window______________________________________ _________________________________ :
          Bow_Window :
          Garden_Window_____________________________________ _________________ :
          Double_hung_(both_halves_open)____________________ __________ :
          Aluminum_Window :
          Vinyl_Window :
          Wood_Window :
          Wood_Clad_Window :
          Would_like_recommendation_________________________ ____________ :
          Installing_interior_window(s)_between_rooms_______ _______ :
          Installing_new_window(s)_as_part_of_a_larger_proje ct____ :
          Replacing_old_window(s)_with_a_different_size_____ _____ :
          Replacing_old_window(s)_with_the_same_size________ _____ :
          Cutting_new_window(s)_into_an_exterior_wall :
          If_multiple_how_many_total_windows_will_be_install ed_or_replaced?_ : 18
          Are_you_installing_or_replacing_a_single_window_or _multiple?_ : Multiple windows
          Select_the_type_of_window(s)_you_want: :

And this how they are looking on a site: http://www.usinstallationservices.com/windowsform1.html

Comment

George one more qus. When I typing in text area box(windowsform2.php) on e-mail the text input in box looks not similar --it looks like one long line!
            For exm.:
            aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
            E-mail result :
            aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
            It is possibly to fix ?
            www.usinstallationservices.com

Comment

Misha,

you receive the info in reverse order because you have inserted the html box which grabs the previous page info AFTER you have created the form fields in that page. Please select the HTML box, then click on the Layer Bring in front icon. This, will place the code (and the hidden fields that it creates ) BEFORE the rest of the fields. Save the page and republish. Repeat this procedure both for page 2 and for page 3.

As for the text area: in your page it appears as 3 lines, simply because when the first line is filled, there is an automatic line feed. But the field value is all in one line, without any carriage return, that is why you receive a continous line.
              Navaldesign

Comment

Thank you George ! I'll try to do that way!!!Misha

Comment

Hi George! Need your's help with keyword's on my site!!!Plese help me! Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Michael73
                    Hi George! Need your's help with keyword's on my site!!!Plese help me! Mike
                    Please be more exact, what hlp do you need with keywords?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                    02036089024 / United Kingdom
                    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Please help me to finish my preparation to get signed in

Dear Blue voda I have prepared three pages for my new website using your website builder and also I have a registered Domain name, which is GYMBODYCOOL.co.uk. I would like to use Blue Voda to get me published and visible on the web. I have a product which I would like to sell, its very low key, and I would like to know which program to go with. I have used a blank page not one of your templates, will that be ok. I ask because the page margins seem to move all over the place, and look as if to see my whole page, someone would have to scroll up and down and sideways, never seeing the entire page at one glance. How would I correct something like this. Also, how do I link my three pages together?

Please help soon, anxious to get going. Thanks. *****n

Comment

hi george
                        I am new to this site and must say am very very impressed if anot a little confused. maybe i am making things more difficult because they are so easy if you get me.
                        however 2 problems

1. forms. i have made a form my page is not up and running yet my account is set up but not on the web as such i can preview . when i fill in the information on the preview in browser set up and press submit nothing happens is that normal

2. i was linking my pages together and realized that i had made a mistake so i went back to the page and re did it and saved it and then published it. but
                        when i fgo to index page and click on a page link it is fine
                        but when i click on index page from te other page it takes me back fine
                        but then i hit the same link for the other page and it brings up the old version i do not know how to change this

my website is www.webbandromicproductions.com

please help
                        many thanks
                        james

Comment

Hi,

1. forms. i have made a form my page is not up and running yet my account is set up but not on the web as such i can preview . when i fill in the information on the preview in browser set up and press submit nothing happens is that normal

yes, your form will not work until it is published.

2. i was linking my pages together and realized that i had made a mistake so i went back to the page and re did it and saved it and then published it. but
                          when i fgo to index page and click on a page link it is fine
                          but when i click on index page from te other page it takes me back fine
                          but then i hit the same link for the other page and it brings up the old version i do not know how to change this

I beleive that it is only your browser cacheing. That other page is memorized in your computer, so the new link is not functioning. Hit F5 sometimes to refresh. If it persists, go on IE, Tools, Options, and delete Temporary Files. Of course, you must have changed the link to point correctly also in that other page, isn't it so ?
                          Navaldesign

Comment

thank you
                            all is working lovely now
                            well apart from the forms i downloaded the form you told me about and i got so cinfused. i have nver felt so stupid. this is my first attempt at making a website. i am sure it is easy but i have yet to find that out yet. sometimes when things are so simple they seem complicated..
                            i might just have to pay the company to set the forms for me as i am in a rush to get the website link sent out...

may i ask when you log on tomy site does the vidoe on the front page take along time to laod?? thanks james

www.webbandromicproductions.com

Comment

If you need your form setup with Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor, click here.
                              Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                              X