Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MYSQL DB problem

Hello all,
    I was doing some cleanup work within my acct and I messed up something I shouldn't have done. I am trying to figure out what I need to or how to reinstall certain parts of the DB. I know this link I am about to post is for the webcalendar php script downloaded from fantastico. But, I am thinking that the error message is affecting other PHP scripts on my acct. Any ideas on what or how to fix this problem?

LINK: http://www.holleyjohnson.net/phcal/
    ===error message on the page===

Warning: mysql_pconnect() [function.mysql-pconnect]: Access denied for user 'webcalendar'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /home/cncmmdly/public_html/phcal/includes/dbi4php.php on line 104

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user 'cncmmdly'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/cncmmdly/public_html/phcal/includes/dbi4php.php on line 368

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/cncmmdly/public_html/phcal/includes/dbi4php.php on line 368
    Error

Access denied for user 'cncmmdly'@'localhost' (using password: NO)
    SELECT cal_value FROM webcal_config WHERE cal_setting = 'WEBCAL_PROGRAM_VERSION'

=======

Thanks,
    Stratis
    Thanks,
    Stratis

www.holleyjohnson.net
    mailto: stratis.constas@holleyjohnson.net

Re: MYSQL DB problem

I also uninstalled and reinstalled the php webcalendar.. Still same error message.
    Thanks,
    Stratis

www.holleyjohnson.net

Comment

Seems to be a user permissions issue. Try recreating the same database users and add them to your webcalendar database again.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I am not sure if I am missing something here. I did reset the access for the accounts mentioned. I also gave access to the accounts mentioned for these dbs. no go. Any ideas on where to search?

Also, is there any backup for mysql with Voda? Not sure if this is something that gets backed up?
        Thanks,
        Stratis

www.holleyjohnson.net

Comment

The only way the db would be backed up is if you specified a backup before you started the changes, it's not a automatic thing i'm afraid.
          I would double check the config file of the script to make sure that it has the correct details input so that it points at the correct db. HTH
          Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
          FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

You talk about one lucky bumb...! My server, voda5, went down due to emergency maint. When my website was restored, the old site and calendar was back. Now, I did notice that I need to load some galleries but honestly.. that doesn't bother me at all since the webcalendar is back up and running!
            :)
            Thanks,
            Stratis

www.holleyjohnson.net

Comment

Looks like I was wrong.. back at it again.. problems. Looks like now after db is back up and probably resets back to more current info on server. I am now seeing a problem. Hmm.

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'cncmmdly_wcln1'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /home/cncmmdly/public_html/phpcal/includes/php-dbi.php on line 99
              WebCalendar Error

Error connecting to database:
              Access denied for user 'cncmmdly_wcln1'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
              Thanks,
              Stratis

www.holleyjohnson.net

Comment

Working...
              X