Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decision-making: advice required

Hi everyone!

I am coming to the end of a very hectic spring semester at university here in England, and I wish to get my teeth into constructing a website so as to display my rather extensive collection. As I am not at all conversant with code (HTML, etc), I want to take advantage of the Site Wizard to save time and anguish!

I would very much like to know if there is a limit to the number of pages I will be permitted, because to be honest, at this stage I cannot be categoric about the size of the site.

Essentially, it will take the form of photo albums linking to larger images.

Talk to you soon. :)

Hey Jono,

With BlueVoda you can build an unlimited number of pages. The Only restriction is the size of your web hosting account. But at 24,000 mb which aprox.1,000,000 pages, I think (Hope) we got you covered.

Let me know if you need any help.

***** :D
    Last edited by VodaHost; 06-13-2006, 09:12 AM.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

my site

Hi *****,

Wow, that's the kind of information that leaves one speeachless. :o Thanks for your swift reply.

I have been playing around with the download, just to get the feel of all the functions, but I can't use the buttons (templates, etc) located at the bottom of the screen. Will those become live when I register with you?

One last thing before I think of something else. Will I be able to create a Flash page as an introduction to my site?

Many thanks again.

Comment

Flash

No problem, you will be able to add a flash movie to BlueVoda, But BlueVoda does not create flash movies. To create a flash movie you will need....

Macromedia Flash or Swish.

***** :D

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X