This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Affiliate question :)

Ok say i joined up on the BV affiliate program and someone clicks link on my site , they visited BV and got the free software to tryout then they decided to buy in a few weeks or months later they decide to buy in with BV will we still get the profit from that and if so how can we tell or BV can tell if they were the ones that clicked on our banner links? or do they have to buy into BV right then for us to be credited?

Don't know if i was specific i'm a usa southerner hick
    thanks
    jim
    "Jim"

Hillbilly Electronics LLC

Re: Affiliate question :)

Jim

I believe if they use your affiliate link to download Blue Voda and retain your cookie when purchasing a hosting plan you will receive the commission. I'm not sure how long your cookie stays activated. Some affiliate programs give 60 days others allow indefinate time periods.

Although if the person disables or deletes the cookies and then purchase I don't think you would get the commission. I don't think too many people actually disable or delete cookies regularly so it should not be an issue.

For newcomers reading this post cookies can be likened to a chip being left on someones computer by a website so when the person returns to that website their computer recognises certain information quickly. (If i've got this wrong someone can correct me!!)
    Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

we have set our cookie and IP tracking to 999 days.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thank you both for the answer i was asking thanks Philipc9635 and VodaHost
        "Jim"

Hillbilly Electronics LLC

Comment

Working...
        X