Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Web Page ever made by me! Please tell me what you think.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Web Page ever made by me! Please tell me what you think.

Hello,
    This is my first web page. Plese check it out & let me know if there is something wrong. Links doesn't work yet as I didn't learn how to do that yet. But with members support I hope that it will be sorted as well.
    Thank you very much to everyone!

www.bayswatercarhire.co.uk

Re: First Web Page ever made by me! Please tell me what you think.

looks good but when i click on the vehicles on left it gives a popup saying
    Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /Fiat Punto.jpg on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

is it complete or still in the making? also i had to figure out to click on the vehicles to navigate at first i didn't then thought hmmm let me try clicking. may need to have something stateing click below or something but looks very professional so far in my opinion. will check back to see if i get same results on the forbidden zone.
    "Jim"

Hillbilly Electronics LLC

Comment

G'day Kalko..

really nice.. ***** and professional... here are a few things:

1. The side scrolling is not a popular thing.. you probably want to reduce the page width to avoid the side scroll.
      2. The car images to the side take are dead links and I'm assuming you are still working on those images.
      3. The small map.. is that going to be linked to enlarge..?
      4. The phone icon appears to be linked as the cursor changes to a hand with the mouse over.. is this also going to be linked..??

Over all, the look and feel is great, nice and simple and navigator friendly. should do well.

Comment

Good beginning,
        -Need to tell users where you're at, consider placing "London" someplace on your home page.
        -You don't need to open FAQ in a new window, in your link, change or delete the '_blank' then click OK.
        -Might want to add somewhere that credit cards are accepted.
        -FAQ is not titled.

Good luck.
        Bill
        www.blueearthtea.com
        www.ftaaconsulting.com
        www.iaval.com
        www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Hello there

Your site looks really great! the links on the left dont work as stated above and also the little map, maybe move the text that goes through the map down so you can see it better, or make the small map a link with just normal text saying "click map" or something. Overall, it is really good!
          One more thing, the price is bloody excellent!

Comment

Thank you very much guys!
            I'll work on it as you suggested.
            Really appreciate.

Comment

cool cars

Comment

I dont know why my links on the left (i.e. small cars) opens in firefox, but not in IE. Please help.
                Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by kalko
                  I dont know why my links on the left (i.e. small cars) opens in firefox, but not in IE. Please help.
                  Thank you.
                  The popup box says we don't have permission to a folder i.e. /punto. Check the permissions to these folders frrom file manager in cpanel to check they are not protected. CHMOD to 777 usually does the trick.Correct me if i'm wrong anyone.
                  Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
                  FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Thank you Mook 25.
                    I'll try that right now.

Comment

Nope it didn't work

Comment

Working...
                      X