Web E-Mail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web E-Mail

i have only just got a account and i have been looking all over my acount too see how to get a Web E-Mail address but i cant find it. please could someone help me and tell me how to get a web e-mail address. thankyou.

Re: Web E-Mail

Set up a account in your cpanel as normal, this will auto create a websmail account for you. Click the below...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

ok, i dont know if i have created a accound for that but when i read your reply i looked all over my account and there was no sign of it. i have looked at all the video lessons and it only shows what to do if i have a cPanel accound which i cant find my cPanel.

Comment

ok, i have just tried, i have no cPanel account, i think an adminn needs to make the accound or somthing like that because i cant find anything, if a admin doesnt please can you tell me step-by-step. i have spent half my night looking for the thing. the video lessons only show me how to make a e-mail accound after i have a accound for cPanel. i want to end this a soon as posible and i have looked all over the site. Please can you tell me what to do step-by-step please. thankyou

Comment

What do you mean you do not have a cpanel? Are you a VodaHost customer?
          If yes, please look at your welcome letter. It will give you full instructions on how to
          login to cpanel.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

i am not a VodaHost customer i dont think, i have installed BlueVoda and it was free. would i have to pay to be a customer? if it is free then i will upgrade to a customer, if i can at this late date. thankyou.

Comment

The web-builder is a free web-page builder. However- it is proprietary. Which means that the pages created will only work on Voda Host servers. Therefore, you would need to purchase a Voda Host account to upload/publish your web-pages.

You can find out about it here. http://vodahost.com/

Cheers-
              Andy
              PHP- is a blast!

Comment

thanks, i was needing to know if i had to pay and i would so i cant get one at the mo but i will think about it anotherday, thanks

Comment

Working...
                X