Please Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Review

I've finally, after a whole day of getting stressed, managed to code my site to work in both IE and firefox and totally redesigned my site. Please let me know what you think and any suggestions are welcome. Thanks

Globalmook.com
    Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
    FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Re: Please Review

Looks good.
    Your languages don't seem to work.
    Bill
    www.blueearthtea.com
    www.ftaaconsulting.com
    www.iaval.com
    www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Originally posted by bill2006
      Looks good.
      Your languages don't seem to work.
      Thanks for your comment. Yeah i need to re do the languages due to the fresh install of cube cart and redesign but i hope to get this sorted soon.
      FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Could someone please check that the nav bar that runs under the flash and blue border on my page are loading ok as just tried from my works pc and it doesn't apper to be showing. It could be the firewall software my work is using but just thought i'd check. Thanks

Comment

Mook,
          Yes the nav bar is working and loading fine. Just curious- what program did you use to build the site? Looks really good.

Andy
          PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Looks great I love those flashing things at the top. Good Job.
            Sharon Chajin

Comment

Really cool website... I'd like to see more products on it.. I'm sure you'll have more stock very soon.. really nice.

Comment

The colors are nice, the site is neat and organized. It will look even better when you add more products like ezez said. Good Job! I wish you great success!
                www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

Nice site as always, ditto Ez Ze remarks. Good luck.
                  Choco777
                  www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Originally posted by Andy128
                    Mook,
                    Yes the nav bar is working and loading fine. Just curious- what program did you use to build the site? Looks really good.

Andy
                    Hi,
                    the site was made with cubecart and have just played around with the style sheets and added my own backgrounds etc

Comment

Originally posted by ez-ez
                      Really cool website... I'd like to see more products on it.. I'm sure you'll have more stock very soon.. really nice.
                      Don't worry, yes there is a whole lot more products to come, 4 dvds worth to be precise. all the bits and pieces i've collected over the years. lol sorry a bit of a horder lol

Comment

Working...
                      X