New Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Website

hey, i just made a website check it out: www.davidjoffediamonds.com for wholesale priced diamonds and jewellery!!!

one thing i need some help with though is how do you make it so that search engines pick up your site and display it when you do a search??

and also, how do you get an email address? sorry for being stupid - im not that great with computer related things!!

Good Work!

Hey! I just happened to be on and checked out your site. You did a wonderful job! Nice Website!

Tip: you need to redo your link, "www.davidjoffediamonds.com for"
    it doesn't work because it picks up the "for" instead of stopping at the end of ".com"
    Bluevoda Website
    www.bluevodaxtra.com

Comment

working link

sorry about the previous link - its
      www.davidjoffediamonds.com

Comment

do you make diamonds?

Originally posted by djdiamonds
        sorry about the previous link - its
        www.davidjoffediamonds.com
        ~Ashleigh~

Comment

i do not make diamonds personally but i sell them and also customised jewellery at wholesale prices.

Comment

Oh gees sorry, I just realised how stupid I sounded, of course you dont make them, they are naturally grown! Ok im sorry that is what I meant.
            ~Ashleigh~

Comment

thats ok - no harm done

Comment

Originally posted by djdiamonds
                hey, i just made a website check it out: www.davidjoffediamonds.com for wholesale priced diamonds and jewellery!!!

one thing i need some help with though is how do you make it so that search engines pick up your site and display it when you do a search??

and also, how do you get an email address? sorry for being stupid - im not that great with computer related things!!
                open a support ticket to vodahost to submit your site( you get one free)

www.bluevodaexchangelink.com
                BluevodaExchangeLink Help Center
                Bluevodaexchangelink Forum

The only place for bluevoda site to be linked with!

Comment

Re: New Website

Hi,
                  I just joined voda last month, but have been confused on how to start creating a website to transfer my two existing website into. I am pretty sauve with photoshop and MS word, but websites baffle me. Even though I have two decent websites which I created over the years, by hook or crook, I was drawn to Voda because it promised a simple "drag and drop" procedure. At this point I feel paralized about making the transfer.
                  Is there someone who could walk me through the process? I would be willing to pay for their time.

my websites are: selwynmills.com and jameisonpub.com

thank you, Selwyn

Comment

Hi Selwyn,

Have you watched the BlueVoda tutorials?

I suggest you do... they should show you how to use it. Another suggestion would be that you should watch the Cpanel Tutorials.

Chris

Comment

website down
                      "Jim"

Hillbilly Electronics LLC

Comment

Working...
                      X