Adsense Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adsense Ads

I was thinking about adding some google Adsense ads to my sites. The thing is I only launched them last week and they are obviously not getting much traffic yet. Is it worth putting any ads on it yet or would it be more beneficial to wait a few months until I (hopefully) have more visitors? Are there any reasons not to have a few ads on there?

Any thoughts or advice in this area would be appreciated as I've never used Adsense but from what i've read it sounds good.
    http://www.myworldsouthamerica.com
    http://www.ethicalasia.com

Re: Adsense Ads

Adding Adsense Ads will not have any impact on your pages.. If you are planning on adding them anyway, why not add them now.. you just never know when a visitor will click.

Another way of looking at things.. does adding the ad units impact on the look and feel of your pages..?? You see.. if your visitors like your website they will come back.. even if in the future you include adsense and even if adsense will affect the look of your pages.. but if you think that adsense will repel new visitors, then don't add it.

Comment

Re: Adsense Ads

Just because you have not many visitors does not mean that you will get no clicks on you adsense ads. To be honest if you had hundreds of visitors you could still end up with next to no clicks. It's all down to how you place them and whether the customer is interseted in whats being advertised.
      Some sites work better without adsense, as ez-ez mentioned, and can also mess with the look and feel of your site. I used to have them all over the place and found people were hating them as in a way it's like spamming your customer with ads. I now have maybe 1 or 2 ads on each page and have been getting clicks but this isn't to say it will work for you.
      Adsense isn't for everyone but why not try it on your site, after all it's free to join. HTH
      Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
      FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Working...
      X