• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Views please

Latest one

http://www.cam-eleon.co.uk

All comments welcome

Please do not comment on the purple empty space on the Home Page as I already know there is this empty space!! It's eventually where a short video film will be placed
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Re: Views please

Very nice, looks like a lot of work went into your site.
    Sharon Chajin

Comment

Thank you Sharon
      Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Hi Marincky, took a quick look and its up to your usual standard........very, very good......

A decent "contact us" form would not go amiss !!!!

If your clients want to link to http://weddingdressmarket.co.uk
        they would be most welcome..............

have fun
        Have fun
        Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
        Newbies / Beginners Forum
        FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
        My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
        Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Hi David, good to hear from you. I am shying away from contact forms, too much hassle!! I like simple things in life.

Comment

You really need to try out naval´s new form processor...once installed, it will handle most types of forms including upload fields. Will save you all the hassle.

Nice to see your son in the photo with you...How is Raquel ?
            Have fun
            Regards..... David

Comment

very nice

as is all your work

I love it! and think you are really talented but then you should know that (wink)

thanks for being the talented person who lights up my life in so many ways
              http://www.raquelmariemason.co.uk
              http://www.thoughtsandwords.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Justme
                very nice

as is all your work

I love it! and think you are really talented but then you should know that (wink)

thanks for being the talented person who lights up my life in so many ways
                Thanks Angel xxx

Comment

Originally posted by davidundalicia

Nice to see your son in the photo with you...How is Raquel ?
                  Yeah this is my fav pic! Raquel is doing well cheers mate (see post "Just Me"!!!!!)

Comment

thanks for making me smile,

Rx

Comment

And such a beutiful smile it is, lucky RA..........
                      Have fun
                      Regards..... David

Comment

why thank you kind sir,

thankfully my partner agrees too

Rx

Comment

Very nice.

Since I was reading it all - I had to do a double take when I read the first paragraph - then moved down the page and read the identical paragraph again. I suggest you rewrite the paragraph - as that wouldn't pass muster with me as a potential customer - and probably will be caught by the se's too.

You have done something that I usually say not to do - and combined so many different colors. But with your name and the way you've done it, it works marvelously.

I do have a problem with the large banner for Ramsey at the bottom of the page - all of a sudden I'm not sure if you want my business to create my dvd's or if you are an entirely different company. Something small and tasteful would be a better suggestion, I think.

As someone who has used contact forms and not - I've discovered that even when I had them, the majority of my purchasers preferred the direct route of their own email or the phone. So, I don't see the need for them as contact info either on your site. There are sites where they are more important and have a better reason.

Great work, as always.
                          Beth
                          A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
                          SEO - The Basics

Comment

Originally posted by Bethers
                            Very nice.

Since I was reading it all - I had to do a double take when I read the first paragraph - then moved down the page and read the identical paragraph again. I suggest you rewrite the paragraph - as that wouldn't pass muster with me as a potential customer - and probably will be caught by the se's too.

Just noticed that!!! Will change

You have done something that I usually say not to do - and combined so many different colors. But with your name and the way you've done it, it works marvelously.

I couldn't agree more with both statements.. I would never have used colours like this before but somehow I have managed to make it work on this occasion

I do have a problem with the large banner for Ramsey at the bottom of the page - all of a sudden I'm not sure if you want my business to create my dvd's or if you are an entirely different company. Something small and tasteful would be a better suggestion, I think.

Just trying to get a bit of free advertising here... ok ok so a bit over the top I know...

As someone who has used contact forms and not - I've discovered that even when I had them, the majority of my purchasers preferred the direct route of their own email or the phone. So, I don't see the need for them as contact info either on your site. There are sites where they are more important and have a better reason.

Great work, as always.
                            Merci Beaucoup!

Comment

LOL and you are very welcome. And thank goodness for all the sets of eyes on here to catch all our little ummmmmmmmm, well, since we are all perfect, they can't be mistakes - how about - times when our computer burbs? on us???
                              Beth
                              A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
                              SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
                              X