Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed

Hi everyone.

Just trying to sort out a problem. When I google my website www.georgesutherland.com it gives the title http://georgesutherland.com/index.html. what I want it to say in capital letters is just GEORGE SUTHERLAND PHOTOGRAPHY. Also how can I enter a two or three line description about my work directly underneath this? Can someone please advise how I can do this in layman terms?

Any additional feedback good or bad about the website would be appreciated also.

Regards, George

Re: Help needed

Originally posted by teddybear
    Hi everyone.

Just trying to sort out a problem. When I google my website www.georgesutherland.com it gives the title http://georgesutherland.com/index.html. what I want it to say in capital letters is just GEORGE SUTHERLAND PHOTOGRAPHY. Also how can I enter a two or three line description about my work directly underneath this? Can someone please advise how I can do this in layman terms?

Any additional feedback good or bad about the website would be appreciated also.

Regards, George
    You need to change the title and description meta tags within your webpage. Change this to whatever you would like and when the search engines crawl your site they should update the descriptions their end. HTH
    Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
    FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Re: Help needed

Just remember, the se's don't have to describe you with the meta - but they can decide to pick up anything on your page. So make good use of your pages. It's your responsibility to have the title and meta description there for them - as well as the text on the page - and it's all in your best interest because it then gives your visitors the same good info and they really do find what they're searching for.
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
      X