form help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• form help

Yes, I have watched the tutorials many times over...I have created two pages, index and contact page, published them both and have a challenged with the contact page. I created a form on the contact page with general info fields like first name, last name, email, etc. After publishing the pages...

1. When someone wants to move through the fields on the contact page the cursor will not move to the next field down. Instead it skips down the page to the text area box then across the page. After 10-12 clicks of the tab button you finally get back to the form to fill out the last name.

2. Why are some of the edit boxes yellow and others are white. How can I make them all yellow with the exception of the text area box that one may leave a comment in.

Thank you for the help.

you need a extra script to get correctly tab between boxes( check the internet )

I don' understand your 2nd question, can you give us the url for the contact page
    www.bluevodaexchangelink.com
    BluevodaExchangeLink Help Center
    Bluevodaexchangelink Forum

The only place for bluevoda site to be linked with!

Comment

Forms

Hey Simon, Patti here... I'm having similar problem with my form where two of the fields appear yellow, the rest are white (www.winetastingatyourhome.com/contact.html). Also, can you steer me to some place on the net that I can find out how to get my form to jump from one field to the next upon input?

Originally posted by Maddog
      you need a extra script to get correctly tab between boxes( check the internet )

I don' understand your 2nd question, can you give us the url for the contact page
      Last edited by Patti Johnson; 09-19-2005, 12:15 AM. Reason: Change Title

Comment

All you need to do is delete all the fields and re-enter them. Not the names only the fields. I had that problem too when I had edited a form multiple times it's like ti didn't recognize the progression anymore. So I deleted all the fields and carefully placed them back within the confines of the form area.

Now all fields are yellow and you can tab down.

Comment

Working...
        X