Billing System?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billing System?

I have a web that makes Private Coaching Sessions conducted over the phone and sell personal painting of Angels under order.
    What I need to know is:
    1. What software or system is better for the phone connections.
    2. What payment method is good and how do I get it.

Thanks a lot!!!!!

Re: Billing System?

Sounds like you have 2 different businesses. Are you trying to run both combined as one, from one website?
    Is this an ongoing business, already established? If so, what accounting software are you using? Are you using any??

You might do well to write a real Business Plan, which if done properly, will list the requirements you will need to comply with, and which usually predicate your response to that compliance: it will be obvious what "system" you will need to implement to accomplish your particular needs.

If this seems too much for you, why not simply have clients "pre-pay" for time blocks of "coaching sessions" to be redeemed by appointment?

You are asking a question that has more to deal with designing your business than asking for a solution to implement.....and, simplistically, PayPal would probably be appropriate for you as you can apply different "collection" methods accordingly......
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X