Fabulous!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fabulous!

Although designing my first webpage has been nightmarish, I could NEVER have gotten as far as I have without BV and the vast library of great tutorials- and the best part, the FABULOUS vodahost web hosting support forum that I've found here! I am learning, slowly, and people are so patient with me it's truly a wonderful experience...

As a matter of fact, BECAUSE of everyone here and all they know and have helped me through, I've decided that once I finish up this first site, I'm going to get out there and take some classes so I can come back and help OTHERS. Never thought I'd be so "into it" but the enthusiasm here is addictive!

BV ROCKS!

Leeza

Re: Fabulous!

Keeping a close eye on you Leeza!! You're doing a grand job : - )
    Ramsey
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Duuuuuuuuuh. Of cuorse the rule

Comment

Ryan....

It would be beneficial to the entire community if you would refrain from posting in such a "non-conforming" manner, as above.

You also should remember not to interrupt threads with distracting "humor" which can be read as both distracting and possibly abrasive (as in the earlier thread regarding a client having difficulty with Support).

It is clearly posted in the Forum Rules for posting, and certainly common courtesy, and has nothing to do with age!
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X