Has anyone tried Directory Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone tried Directory Pro

I have downloaded a version of Directory Pro from Popscripts mainly because from the description, members can have their own control panel and edit a link page. Has anyone used it or know of a site where it's installed so I can check it out? What I'm really after is a Shopping Mall script where business can have a catalouge that is controled buy them for businesses that don't have or want the hassle of a managing a complete URL. A site like PHP auction XL with the shop mod would work but it's $700.00 + AU.

Any Imput of any kind is welcome

Thanks Heaps
    macad613
    David McCartney
    Marketing and Sales Manager
    dave@tec-edge.com
    Tec-edge Computers and Electronics

Its all You'll Need !!!
    www.tec-edge.com

Re: Has anyone tried Directory Pro

Haven't used it myself but a quick google brings up 'web directory pro' (not sure if the same thing??) follow the link for details and example sites http://scriptsfrenzy.com/webdirectory.html. hope this helps
    Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
    FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Thanks Mook25, I'll Check it out and see if it is the same animal.
      Cheers Buddy
      macad613
      David McCartney
      Marketing and Sales Manager
      dave@tec-edge.com
      Tec-edge Computers and Electronics

Its all You'll Need !!!
      www.tec-edge.com

Comment

No worries, Always glad to help
        Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
        FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

that scriptfrenzy site with web directory pro, etc...

HERE ARE 2 WORDS:

NO WAY!!

The very first thing that caught my eye is the use of unauthorized MySQL logo
          here:

one of the links in the demo leads to a Turkish Warez-style site...meaning
          the fact they are selling a product slapping a bootleg MySQL logo on the site with no references to any kind of association whatsoever to anybody but(most likely) an obscured Canadia address that looks like it will lead all correspondence down a trail of about 10 forwarded mailboxes that are probably PO Boxes...mail comes to one, and around they go....boing boing weeeeeeeeeeeee!

Sorry, I am overreacting a bit, but this one has flags going up in my book...

oh, plus the link they have to view liscensing options...THEY MAKE YOU REGISTER AND SIGN IN!!!! That is what I call CAHONES!! preying upon the weak!
          here is some cool places to surf for stuff like

Explore the world of web graphics in our comprehensive overview. From raster to vector, 3D to GUI, we'll help you choose the right fit for your project.

A large collection of movie scripts, screenplays and transcripts - runs by a community of amateur and professional writers.

phew!!
          Robert
          www.GraphXntrix.com
          Your Visual Revolution Solution

Comment

Working...
          X