Questions about Bluevoda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about Bluevoda

I have one simple problem with this wysiwyg. I'm using firefox, and when I create my web site in web page maker, it only works in firefox. It doesn't work in explorer. Here is sample - www.cadorgames.xf.cz - check it in firefox and in explorer. Can anybody tell me, why it doesn't run properly in explorer? Thanks for your time to read this.

Re: problem with web page maker

It doesn't appear to load for me in firefox at all, and in internet explorer it is very long loading, seemed even longer than the amount of time it was telling me when I check it with front page ... the graphic took 24 seconds to load, but seemed much longer ... I am not sure if this is the cause or not? Sorry, can't help much, but thought I'd offer you my experience in trying it.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: problem with web page maker

That's wierd. I mean, it works perfectly on firefox on my computer, my brother's computer and on computers in school it also works well. But not in explorer. Thanks anyways, now I know there are lot of different problems with it after all. Maybe I'm using wrong wysiwyg for this. Or maybe it's caused by this - into this web site I have created tag_map action without coding. I signifated area around text with text tool and gave it a hyperlink. I did this because I've created that design with photoshop, so actually That web site is one picture and in web page maker I have putted in text and tag_map actions. Is it possible, that this problem is caused by this?

Comment

Re: Questions about Bluevoda

your thread was not dleted it was moved to the correct category,
        Are you a VodaHost customer?

Have you tried using BlueVoda, it is much better than web page maker.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Oh, I see. Honestly, I didn't try Bluevoda yet, I mean, I saw it in action, because my friend uses it but I have one question about Bluevoda. Is there any way to make tag_map action in it without coding? In web page maker, I signifated area around "button" and gave it hyperlink to go to next page. I did this because the design I used is created with photoshop and in fact, whole that site is just a picture. In webpage maker I've just added texts and those tag_map actions. If there is some possibility like this in Bluevoda, I guess I'll try. There also should be possibility to copy a page, so in each page the picture is in the same position.

I'm sorry for that for that.

Comment

click the below....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

thanks, I'll try...

Comment

Working...
              X