Gallery questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gallery questions

Someone in these posts said:1. If you are using Blue Voda, you can install an actual Gallery to present your pictures, and in your VH Account cPanel, you have choices of galleries to select from, each with a different "look and feel."
    I opened the cPanel and could not find anything refering to the Gallery. Where so I look?

Also I would like to add paypal "buy Now" buttons to the gallery images. Is there any way to do that?

Thanks!
    humnew.com
    HumBird
    www.Humnew.com

Re: Gallery questions

I use the gallery feature of BV to display many of my products. I love it. But if you go to your CP and look in Fantastico - scroll down to Image Galleries and there are 3 others there you can look at.

I don't use paypal, but use something else where you add code - I simply paste the html code under. You wouldn't want it in the images themselves. To do it as I do, I just select the gallery option separately for each row of pictures. I suppose that you could put the html over the bottom of the picture to add the paypal to the bottom - but you'd have to make sure you weren't covering anything important in the images.

Just play with it :)
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
    X