How do publish your fmp html pages?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do publish your fmp html pages?

I have published my index bvp fine. I have fmp (Form-Maker Pro) forms to publish that are .html files. I don't think I ftp them. Any hints?
    Thank you

Re: How do publish your fmp html pages?

Hi, for me, I found it easer to put the form in an iframe, the one on this page is done that way http://www.collectors-info.com/contact_us.html
    Use the URL link that FMP gives you & set the iframe to this as the default page to open in the frame. You can also make this the thank you part after someone has sent the email. If you are not sure on the iframe post back & I will go through it with you.

Chris.

PS. When you made your form, you will have had a part that says down load form? You will need to down load the form, and then upload to your site with FTP to your public_html area.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Re: How do publish your fmp html pages?

I also used my form in an I-Frame for my sign-up page.

The form i created with FMP had two pages

register page
      thankyou page

After creating the form( and making the style the way i liked), from FMP i downloaded the zipped pages, unzipped them and BlueFTP'd to my public_html directory.

here is a rundown of how and why i set thes pages as so:

Created a BV page named "signup.html" with an I-Framenamed: frame_register with url: set to the register page

when a visitor clicks on the register button after filling out information, the thank you page comes up in the I-Frame

I had to manually edit a copy of the thank youpage in Notepad to include the link "Continue" otherwise the page just sits there due to how a vistor navigates to the signup page and the lack of a navigation bar(for reason)
      Robert
      www.GraphXntrix.com
      Your Visual Revolution Solution

Comment

Working...
      X