Windows Movie Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows Movie Player

I have tried to put Windows Movie Player clips in some of my web pages. I am having no luck. Could some one tell me how to take a clip in WMV and put it on one of my webpages. I have looked all over for the info to do this and have found no help on this subject so far.

Thanks,
    Morgan

Re: Windows Movie Player

Hello,

1. Upload you movie clip to your server.. example: your movie clips called myMovie.wmv.. is now uploaded to your public_html folder.
    2. In you BV page, insert a Media Palyer element by clicking on the 'media player button' in the left tool panel in your bv page.
    3. In the properties, you must put the file url address from which the media player will go to get the movie to play.. in this example it would br:
    http://yourdomain.com/myMovie.wmv (Note how the words 'myMovie' contain big and small letters.. they are case sensitive and must be identical to the file name which you uploaded onto the server.. files names can be anything.. and remember to always add the file extension wmv, mp3, avi...etc.. at the end of the file name like we did above.)

Comment

I do it a little different, when making my page, I hit the windows media player icon on the left toolbar and double click, browse for my file, insert it and upload it, you can change the size of your viewing by enlarging the player the same way as you would an image .. real player, flash, all the same way ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

If you're using firefox tryhere
        If you're using IE try here
        Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
        FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Thank you all so much for your help. I dont know what I would do without this forum.

Morgan

Comment

Working...
          X