Questions on fees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions on fees

Hello, I am very intrigued with your hosting plan. Currently I have a host that provides 5 gig's webspace, and 50 gig bandwidth. I have a few questions about your fee's, and your service.

1)the 7.95 locked at that for as long as I have my site hosted with you? If not, would I be notified of any price changes, and if so how far in advance.

2) I read in one post you offer private domain hosting, is the cost the price of the domain + $9.95, or is it just $9.95?

3) Do you accept paypal as a form of payment?

4) What is the average upload rate?

5) Lastly, I want to either make a java based mmorpg game like runescape, just smaller, or a text based php game. If I decide to make a java game, is java supported on the plan? (I read javascript is, I know they are different, so I wasn't sure if that would mean java *****ts are supported too)

Thanks ahead of time

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

fees

yes they accept paypal as payment and no it is 9.95 and that includes your domain and this is shared web hosting with a lot to offer

Comment

1) Locked for life
      2) Included in the price
      3)Yes we accept PayPal
      4) what is a "upload rate"?
      5) Yes

Please click the below link for a full list of features...

web hosting and domain names features list. Quality and affordable web hosting

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

by upload rate I mean like how many kb/s does a file get uploaded from your server, to someones computer to be downloads.

Register/Login Script
        Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Our servers are connected to the internet at a rate of 100 mbps.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X