AUdio Files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AUdio Files

I am a new site builder and have completed my site for my band webpage. I have a home page and several link pages for band calendar, photos, etc. My problem is I am trying to set up a page with a demo of our songs. I would like to list 8-10 songs, linked to buttons of some sort, where viewers can click on the respective button and listen to a sample of a song. I have successfully put one song on the homepage that has auto start via media player but that function does not work with multiple songs for the demo page. Does anyone have any suggestions about how to accomplish what I need to do? Any help would be appreciated. Domain name is mackinawband.net. THanks.

Re: AUdio Files

Originally posted by mwalley
    I am a new site builder and have completed my site for my band webpage. I have a home page and several link pages for band calendar, photos, etc. My problem is I am trying to set up a page with a demo of our songs. I would like to list 8-10 songs, linked to buttons of some sort, where viewers can click on the respective button and listen to a sample of a song. I have successfully put one song on the homepage that has auto start via media player but that function does not work with multiple songs for the demo page. Does anyone have any suggestions about how to accomplish what I need to do? Any help would be appreciated. Domain name is mackinawband.net. THanks.
    Hi there ...

I take it you want just one demo page listing your ten demo songs, using media player .....

I would suggest on your demo page ... list your ten songs, and link each song to it' own page, you could link the song name, and you do this by highlighting the words and insert link ....

hope this helps ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X