Importand Please Help Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Importand Please Help Me

Hello there and good day i would like to use Coppermine Photo Gallery at my Site and i know it is in Fantastico section but i didn't find its tutorial and i have searched and searched and i would like to use Updated Clock and Calender for My website do u offer and also i would like to add a search engine in my site and i cant also how do search engines find my site .last but not least how do i use PHP if i would like to post some thing in the site and yet i didn't find it please Help Me.

Thank You

Re: Importand Please Help Me

1. There is no Copermine Tutorial. If you want to use it, you should either use the online help or visit their site and forum.
    2. The software VH offers is listed in Fantastico. If it's not there you must download it from their site, verify the technical requirements, and then install it yourself on your site, following the instructions.
    3. Make a net search. Also read the thread http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...html#post92413
    4. Being indexed with SE takes time. They WILL find you, don't worry. But it takes lots of efforts on your side, with SE optimazation work, to get your site listed in a good position in SE results.
    5. PHP is a huge topic. "POST" something on your site: do you mean like a shout box? make a search on the internet with "SHOUTBOX SCRIPT" you will find some free scripts.

If you post a thread with 5 different questions, you will get this type (very summury) od answers. If you post a different thread for every question and each one is in the appropriate thread, you are going to have better, more detailed answers.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

hi there naval design and thank you very much about the tips to get good answers detailed.
      i would like to know how do i change my master user name that i usually use when i log on to my control panel.

Comment

Username for your CP (your site CP, not the forum) cannot be changed. Only the password can be changed.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hello there and thanks again for every thing i would like to now when i would like to publish news and i would like to use php for example local news publish php like this http://www.horseednet.com/horseednet.php?id=4968 and i would like to publish but i installed phpwebsite but i didnt understand it please help me i am very tired of looking around

Thank you very much navaldesign for all your help.

Comment

Working...
          X